Behind The Nursery Door

BEHIND THE NURSERY DOOR : The adventures of two rather tired Au Pairs and one rather errant but lovable Bad Bunny

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bad Bunny's "Love Letters" to Oprah - The begining of the end.

We have had many requests, here in The Nursery of Nanny Pickle, regarding the real reasons behind Bad Bunny's falling out with Oprah. After many discussions with our lawyers we have decided to release the controversial correspondence in order of it's submission to the now retired Queen of TV, Ms Oprah Winfrey.

Letter #1: From a fore mentioned Bad Bunny to Ms Oprah Winfrey via the thoroughly modern medium of Facebook.

14th September 2010:
Bad Bunny
So very excited. I just found out that Oprah is going to visit me. I must tidy the Nursery for her visit and get out my best glue sticks. I knew that we were friends but for her to visit she must really like me a lot. Who could blame her really. I am terribly cute.
(No reply from "Camp Winfrey but several excited followers asking "How on earth did you organise that?")
30th September 2010:
Bad Bunny
Dear The Oprah Winfrey Show
How I look forward to your impending visit to The Nursery of Nanny Pickle, here in Australia . To come all of this way to visit me really is a great honour. We have so much in common. We are both very famous and we both really like some of the same things like glue sticks and craft. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Kind Regards,
Bad Bunny
(No reply from "Camp Winfrey...who would have thought) 
1st October 2010 :
Bad Bunny
 Dear The Oprah Winfrey Show,
I was just wanting to check if you were allergic to anything? I am thinking of serving a high tea in my tree house for you. It's as far as I am allowed off the ground.
You see, my friend Sheep is highly allergic to mint sauce and Snail has a bad reaction to anything French.
I can cater for any of your dietary requirements.
Yours in culinary perfection,
Bad Bunny
(Still no reply from "Camp Winfrey"...much to Bad Bunny's growing distress)
4th of October 2011
Bad Bunny

Dear The Oprah Winfrey Show,
Oprah, if there is anything about Australia that you feel people aren't telling you, please let me know. Being a Bunny means that I am a native Australian animal so I have a very good knowledge base about the ins and outs of all things Australian.
I could teach you about good old fashioned Australian etiquette when you come for high tea.
Yours in all a manner of things,
Bad Bunny
(Still no reply from "Camp Winfrey"...Surprising?  We think not.)
5th of October 2011

Bad Bunny
Dear The Oprah Winfrey Show,

Here in The Nursery of Nanny Pickle things are starting to get really busy for your impending arrival.
I just wanted to check if you were bringing your friend Gayle? I have some friends too that I can invite...you know just to balance out the numbers.

Let me know when you get a chance.

Kind Regards,
Bad Bunny
(Camp Winfrey has obviously gone into "Lock Down" by this stage.)

6th of October 2011
Bad Bunny
Dear The Oprah Winfrey Show and O, The Oprah Magazine,
It is with great excitement that I inform you of the entertainment that I have lined up for your visit to Australia.
What I did need to know is do you get dizzy from spinning around? If so, I would not recommend that you play "Pin the tail on Giraffe". It can make one quite nauseous.
What about apple bobbing...do you like apple bobbing?
Let me know your thoughts.
Kind Regards,
Bad Bunny
(Obviously no reply at all. Camp Winfrey possibly thinking of referring Bad Bunny correspondence to their legal team. Au Pair Shannon at this point discovers the cyber on goings and attempts to put an end to them.)
Bad Bunny then gets the idea that he should put pen to paper...what happens next? You will have to wait for the next installment of" Bad Bunny's "Love Letters" to Oprah - The beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment