Behind The Nursery Door

BEHIND THE NURSERY DOOR : The adventures of two rather tired Au Pairs and one rather errant but lovable Bad Bunny

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today in The Nursery by Bad Bunny. A restrospective posting of the meteorological kind.

Every now and then we come across a literary gem that we had forgotten about. Here is Bad Bunny relaying his conversation with a Forecaster from The Bureau of Meteorology. 

"Today in the Nursery" by Bad Bunny

Au Pair Jennine is complaining because it has been raining for 5 days and she can't take photographs for the website.

So, I called the weatherman and ordered some nice weather for her. The weatherman said he would see what he could do. I also asked him a few questions that I have always wanted to know the answers to:

1. When it rains cats and dogs how do the dogs cope? Everyone knows that cats always land on their feet but what of the poor dogs?

2. It is any particular breed of cat or dog that it normally rains? I can imagine most dogs would like the rain but cats don't seem very fussed with getting wet. What breed of cat is most common?

3. Are the cats at least equipped with some sort of wet weather gear?

4. Could you name the next cyclone after me? After all, Nanny Pickle often refers to me as a force of nature.

5. I heard Nanny Pickle once say that Mrs Harris next door was full of wind. Mrs Harris's hair is never windblown, it always looks terribly neat,  so how could this be? Should I ask Mrs Harris herself?

I did have other questions but the weatherman said he had to go. They must be really busy in that office.

Kind Regards,
Bad Bunny.

Web_logo_small

No comments:

Post a Comment